Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Tale of Slender Man


We three shock in horror in fear. We even forgot our initial mission. I was scared to the tip. Where is he? We franticly turn our heads, searching for him, trying to know where he is. Jonathan squealed, then disappeared. He is behind us! We ran as if this a game of cat and mouse, we are powerless against him. My partner kept praying. His name is Drake Hims, a friend I had ever since  I crashed landed. Heck, he the one who found me! Oh no! He is right in front of us! I can see him, and I want to run away, but I cannot... My mind went into his eyes, as if some hypnotizing force paralyze my mind...
Just as I have finished my prayer, my recruiter Peter, a once highly respected pilot commander, is now facing him. The man with no face, death himself visited. His eyes stuck on him,and his slowly dissolved to mere dust, and vanished within the man's suit. Then he looked at me. I closed my eyes and ran away. I realized a terrifying truth, he turns his victims to mindless creatures, and seeps their living soul as nourishment. He is a shark, hunting, which can smell blood from a very long distance. And a hungry shark to. He ate the souls of five in a mere hour, his ability surpasses any supernatural.
My flashlight was dimming, I can barely see the woods in front of me. Sooner or later, I thought, I would be greeted by him. I prayed to my God to deliver me from this vile place. It seems impossible. But my Lord guided me to safety. The villagers, shocked and delighted to see me, hugged me. They had no intention to ask me where the rest were, they knew from my gloomy face they had been taken. They simply said "I'm sorry.", cried and weeped for a while, and walked back home. I followed them. After tonight, I don't think I want to have another adventure. But my son will. A horrible one.

No comments:

Post a Comment