Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Tale of Slender Man sneak peak

  There were many legends surrounding his name. Some said he was a creation of some vile evil, some say he was the creator of evil itself, theorizing that he is the devil himself. I am not certain of him. I don't care, how he came, when he arrived, why he set foot on th at forest, it all does not matter. He can't be stopped...
   I was just a child when dreams of a faceless man haunted me for life. That was 30 years ago, I am now part of the U.S airforce, special pilot Peter ID 381009, rank commander. I was about to set off, when my computer broke down, and crashed lamded into the forests of Carribean. It was still sunlight, and all was safe. Little did my innocent mind know that my childhood dreams were true...

No comments:

Post a Comment